Schools & Educational History
- 1960-1962 Mater Dolorosa Grammar School, New Orleans, K-2
- 1962-1966Robert E. Lee Elementary School, New Orleans, 2-6
- 1966/67 McMain Junior High School, 7
- 1967/68 Sacred Heart of Jesus Canal St. Grammar, 8
- 68/70 Sacred Heart of Jesus High School, Canal Street, New Orleans, 9-10
- 1970/71 Riverdale High School, Metairie, 11
- 1971/72 High School Diploma, Alcee Fortier High School, New Orleans, 12th. Graduated. 1972
- Fall, 1972 LSUNO, New Orleans, Freshman
- 1979 LSU Baton Rouge, Freshman til Graduate. Bachelor of Arts Political Science
- A+ Certification in 2000. Took A+ course when qualified for lack of work via the City Parish at Community College and via Department of Labor-received A+ Cerficate from COMPTIA in 2000.
- International Webmasters Association/The HTML Writers Guild
eCourses via its Website and the Internet
Preparing for Certification in Webmaster; Completed Html 4.01. Completed Cascading Style Sheets, Completed XML, Presently taking Strict html and Building Websites from Databases.
- Veleka Gray, Ongoing Advanced Classes The Actors Alliance
- Jerry Katz, Katz Acting Joint, Ivan Chubbuck Technique, www.katzactingjoint.com
- Baton Rouge Little Theater, Blocking, Tom Logan, http://www.tomlogan.com/
- S. Loraine Hull, PhD, Method-Personal, Effective Class and Coaching for Actors-Private Coaching, http://www.lorriehull.com/
- Scott Thomas, Louisiana Film Center Meisner Technique-In The Moment
- WEPC Acting Academy, Alan Wooley, Baton Rouge, LA
- John "Spuds" McConnell Acting Class
- Gary Grubbs Studio South Acting Class
- Avante Garde, TV & Film Acting, David LeBlanc
- Baton Rouge Little Theater, TV Commercials, Les Lane
- Baton Rouge Little Theater, Character Script Analysis, Diane Malone
- Baton Rouge Little Theater, Basic Beginning Acting, Eric McAllister
- Dolly Dean's Model & Talent, Acting Class, Doug Bourgeois
- Baton Rouge Little Theater, TV Commercials, Ron Stutes
- Baton Rouge Little Theater, TV Film & Acting, Ron Stutes
- Alcee Fortier High School, New Orleans, LA, Speech & Drama, Ken Owsley
- Robert E. Lee Grammar School, New Orleans, LA
1962-1964 Violin: 3rd and 4th Grades took Theory and Violin 1964-1966 Cello: 5th and 6th Grades took Cello 1962-1966 Plays: 3rd - 6th Grades
- McMain Junior High, New Orleans, LA 1966/1967 Voice: 7th Grade, Choir or Glee Club
- Sacred Heart of Jesus High-Canal Street, New Orleans, LA 1968/1969 th Grade Music Appreciation
- Alcee Fortier High School, New Orleans, LA 1970/1971 Voice: Senior Year, Choir Glee Club. Sang Alto
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA
1973-1981 Voice: LSU General Choir and Womens Chorus. Sang as alto.
- New Orleans Recreation Department, (NORD), New Orleans, LA
1963-1964 Piano: 3rd and 4th Grade-Took piano. Used Michael Aaron course. I use Bastion on my own from time to time.
- On Own 1971-Present Guitar: Senior Year, Used Mel Bay and learned rhythm guitar and at times practice lead licks.
- I always go to jam sessions regularly at friends' house and bluegrass festivals.