MARY S. "SUSIE" LABRY
P.O. Box 44324 Capitol
Baton Rouge, LA 70804-4324
225/235-7879 or 225/294-3548
To operate as a website designer assistant, typist, wordprocessor, statistical typist, transcriptionist, and/or data entry operator.
International Webmasters Association/The HTML Writers Guild
- eCourses via its Website and the Internet
- Preparing for Certification in Webmaster
- Completed Html 4.01, Cascading Style Sheets, XML
- Presently taking Html 4.01 Strict and Introduction to Database Design.
- My work can be seen at http://www.louisianasunshine.net.
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Bachelor's of Arts Degree in Political Science
Alcee Fortier High, New Orleans, Louisiana
Owner/Operator of professional typing service
- Clean computers, enhancing virtual memory.
- Type 80 words per minute. Key up to 11,000 strokes an hour in data entry regular and inverse; Cashier, use html for Website Design and Studying xml. Software: Windows 98, 95, XP; Windows/DOS 3.0; WordPerfect/Corel Office Suite 8, 7; WordPerfect for Windows 8, 7.0, 6.0, MicroSoft Word for Windows; QuatroPro, Microsoft Excel, Adobe PhotoShop, etc. Over 15 years experience operating the computer. Active in community organizations and activities for well over 30 years. Efficient, accurate, complete, get a lot of work out in short amount of time. Work comfortably with people, in emergency situations, work long/odd hours.
Owner/Operator Louisiana Sunshine Typing Service
Type books, legal briefs, dissertations, termpapers, newspapers, brochures, articles, resumes, job applications, specifications, accounting forms, tables and charts, spreadsheets, traffic reports, ads, programs, letters, etc.; Scan; Fax.
Wordprocessor, Typist, Data Entry Operator, Transcriptionist
Your Extraordinary Secretary, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 956-720-4114
Type books, legal briefs, dissertations, termpapers, newspapers, brochures, articles, resumes, job applications, accounting forms, tables and charts, spreadsheets, traffic reports, ads, programs, and letters. Fax out, received and convert fax to print from computer.